- Church doors will remain locked 30 MIN PRIOR and DURING the Mass.
- Anyone attending does so at their own risk.
- Anyone with the slightest symptoms or feeling sick MUST remain home.
- Everyone is expected to bring their own and wear non-medical masks.
- Wearing a mask helps protect others. If everyone is wearing a mask, we all protect each other. It's the right thing to do.
- Keep 2m / 6 ft distance between you and others, unless you are from the same household or between cohort families.
- If you are too close to someone who coughs or sneezes, you risk breathing in tiny droplets that could contain the COVID-19 virus.
This Week’s Bulletin Sep. 19, 2020
The Lord is near to all who call on him.
This Week’s Bulletin Sep. 12, 2020
The Lord is merciful and gracious.
1st Reconciliation & 1st Eucharist Sep. 11, 2020
1st Reconciliation & 1st Eucharist Registration
This home-based sacrament preparation does not require gathering in the church except for the actual celebration of the Sacraments.
This home-based 1st Reconciliation sacrament preparation begins on: October 5, 2020
Parents are asked to place in an envelope the filled-out form, the copy of the baptismal certificate, and the payment.
Parents can drop them off in the parish office.
Once the parents drop off the filled-out form, the copy of the baptismal certificate, and the payment, at the Parish – the workbook will be distributed to the parents.
Parents Coaching Sessions
To support the work of parents as primary teachers of the Faith, coaching sessions for parents will be available via Zoom.
These will be offered on various days and times to accommodate the busy lives of today’s families. These sessions are only for parents.
A new webpage has been created for Sacrament Preparation for the families to access the Parents Coaching Sessions schedule – www.catholicyyc.ca/sacraments.
We hope that this home-based preparation will provide the service that families need in a format that acknowledges their concern for safety under these conditions.
Preparation for the Sacrament of First Eucharist will be offered in February 2021.
This Week’s Bulletin Sep. 5, 2020
O that today you would
listen to the voice of the Lord.
Do not harden your hearts!
This Week’s Bulletin Aug. 29, 2020
My soul thirsts for you, O Lord my God.