Be Patient, Trust God.James 5:7
Be Patient, Trust God.
Need to forgive or heal? Take these reflections from the Pope in Canada:
* Reconciliation is not merely the result of our own efforts; it is a gift that flows from the crucified Lord.
* The Holy Father offered an insightful reflection on reconciliation, the role of the Church, and how the faith must be shared.
* While his address was given in the context of his “penitential pilgrimage” to help heal the wounds caused by residential schools, the ideas apply for any situation that needs reconciliation.
For all Diocese of Calgary information including:
* Announcements from the Diocese
* Employment Opportunities
* Diocesan Events and Registrations
* Catholic Pastoral Centre Blog
* and more...
Connect with the Diocese of Calgary:
The Diocese of Calgary puts out a digital publication called Faithfully.
You can subscribe to their full version by email or view the curated versions of their previous publications on their website.
Photo by Adam
Today is born Our Saviour,Christ the Lord. A light will shine on us this day; The Lord is born for us. All the ends of the earth have seen the victory of our God. Psalm 96-98
Today is born Our Saviour,Christ the Lord. A light will shine on us this day; The Lord is born for us. All the ends of the earth have seen the victory of our God.
Copyright © 2010-2023 Corpus Christi Parish